i promise i don’t eat breakfast foods for every meal…usually…
you will probably want to go make this right this second, so why bother with a wordy post?
– one whole grain van’s frozen waffle
– one tbsp creamy peanut butter (or the crunchy kind, if you’re one of those people)
– 1/4 cup fage 0% plain greek yogurt
– half of a banana, sliced into coins
– one tbsp unsweetened cocoa nibs
– one tbsp honey, drizzled
– cinnamon (not pictured in this post, but add it!)
instructions: place these ingredients in this order on top of the waffle, then devour. thank me later.